COURSE CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Hands-on Courses and Regional Events
Participants who cancel:
- More than 15 days prior to class, you can receive a refund minus $100 administrative fee and 3% of the total as a cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to class, you are not eligible to receive a refund.
- Participants can transfer their registration to another team member within the same practice without penalty 15 or more days prior to class or apply the fees toward another course to be taken within a 12 month period. Transferred course fees not utilized within this 12 month period will be forfeited.
- Participants who fail to attend a course may apply the tuition to another course to be taken within a 12 month period, minus a $100 transfer fee. The transfer must be made within 5 business days from the date of the missed course or forfeit the full course fee.
ELearning Cancellation and Accessibility Policies
- Students may cancel up to 90 days after purchasing and prior to participation in the eLearning course to receive a full refund of course fees minus the cost of any shipping and materials already sent.
- If Planmeca cancels due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to a full refund of course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future course without penalty.
- All eLearning courses require a computer or mobile device with Internet access and a personal email address. Some eLearning courses offer hands-on portions that require additional materials and equipment that are not supplied by Planmeca. Please see the course descriptions for required materials and equipment.
Planmeca Digital Academy reserves the right to cancel a course at any time. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, a full refund of the registration fee will be issued or a transfer of the course fees will be credited toward a future course. Planmeca will not be responsible for any other charges incurred due to the cancellation of a course.
- On rare occasions a course may be cancelled or rescheduled. Please contact our Customer Relations Specialists before making travel arrangements.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation, we will notify you in writing at least 15 days prior to the start date.
- Planmeca University will not be held liable for any cancellation or penalties assessed by an airline or hotel due to course cancellations.
To request a cancellation or have questions please contact our Customer Relations Specialists at email@example.com or call 800.537.6070, option 4.